Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Here I am sitting in front of my computer, blasting Lin Jun Jie's music... Doors, windows are all opened to air the house... Outside is a sunny sunday, yet i'm staying home, lazing around. Not really sure what I'm wanting to write today.. Just felt like typing something so here I am.

Nothing interesting have been happening since the last I was really happy. Life was really
boring and stale till I met that special someone.. As I was learning to appreciate flowers, nature and open air music, all those are gone for 2 months plus.. I'm really bored now.. I was telling my fren that it's coz I had something to look forward to before that's why I felt life wasn't so boring.. But now that my life is back to sqaure one... I guess it's coz in a way I lost a "hobby".

This "hobby" is that I had something to look forward to, someone to show me what is life outside other than work and home.. And now not having it, I'm not quite not so used to. I'm feeling lousy or sad or terrible feelings, I guess it's coz I have nothing to do. Hence thinking too much. I know what's passed is passed and no matter what others have to say or how I felt, nothing can change it now. I'm sure everyone goes thru what I'm feeling... As it's all part of life. Some ppl could have found their meaning in life.. some might have not.. or some might not even find it in their entire life.

I don't really enjoy staying home all the time, watching tv or just lazing around. Though it's quite a relax thing to do sometimes... but it's not a life I want to have throughout my life... IT'S REALLY DAMN BORING YOU KNOW! Lots of ppl want to do stuffs but never got the time to. While I have the time I want, but never know what I want to do with it... Silly isn't it? It came on to me that maybe I should do some volunteering work. Something that keeps me busy, able to help the community and hopefully find out what my life can offer or where my gifting is. I like being with children. Maybe I can volunteer for them. I've sent out a few emails to organisation on my interests in volunteering. Now awaiting answers.

For those who knows me, say a prayer for me before you go to bed. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    hey maggie, yes i like movies too. thanks for reading...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home