Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF

Hmm... Enjoying my bread and coffee... Feels like heaven when I'm extremely hungry. The air is fresh & sweet today as my irritating colleague has left. YOOHOO!!!!! This calls for a celebration. For those wondering why I'm happy he left, coz he's been a pain in the butt and trying to sow discord with me & my boss.... So hopefully it will be a new start and new beginning from now on...

Oopss.. My boss just walked in. So early today! Seems like good mood today. :D

Been rather busy at work recently. 3 projects came in at one go. Lots of documentation to prepare before the actual start of the site works. There's insurance, bonds, schedule, etc to be done... Hardly have time to surf net, nor sms, nor chat online... Long time never so busy liao.... Been rather free the last 2 months as no projects. So I should be happy got projects as mean got money coming in.

For those whom I've not seen or heard from often, I'm not missing in action nor angry or irritated with you. Just busy with work and other stuffs. I mean I'm not always home mopping around. Next month I should be more free and we can meet up. But do find a centralized area so PJ won't have to travel so far. Maybe we can meet up for steamboat.

When I'm in the mood, then you all come my house and makan ok. My sofa bed finally arrived yesterday... SO COMFORTABLE! You are all welcome to stay over now that I have more bed in the 2nd room. But of coz the sofa bed is only for PJ & BB... (PJ, so touched hor)

Anyway, back to work now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home