Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

YUMMY DINNER

YUMMY! I just came back from dinner with my dad, 6th aunt & cousin... So much yummy food.. Long time never have such a heavy meal.. Peanut soup, pepper ribs, fried fish, roast duck, roast pork, noodles, long bean with olive leaves + minced meat, the best was durian pudding! OH MAN! I'm so bloated now... The restaurant I went was called Asia Grand, located at 37 Scotts Road. Tel : 6887 0010. It's where Asia Hotel is. For those who knows that area, the old restaurant used to be called Tsui Hang Village.

For those residing in Singapore, should go to this restaurant. Try out the dim sum first.. It's good. Got xiao long bao, har kow, siew mai, char siew bao is good! Also the carrot cake with XO sauce! SUPERB!

So bloated now.... BURP! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home