Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

YOOHOO!

Not much work in the office today except for filing which I ain't in the mood to do... Will let it rot there for another few days before I go on my 1 week leave in April! YIPEE!!! (can't imagine the mess when I get back)

Later meeting up with Jen for "rabbit" meal (big, yummy abalone, sharks fin, buddha jump over the wall)... sLuRp!

Then followed by Temple at Bugis Street. I think it will be crowded today. As it's "Kuanyin Dan". Not really sure what that occasion is about.

Then PRAWNING TONIGHT!!! YOOHOO! With Issac and Jen. Haven't seen Issac since the last prawning in February.. Hopefully today will have more things to chat about and get to know him better. I'm sure Jen will make sure of that and as usual report back to our "Consultant".. You know who you are!

Min managed to buy tickets for us in April. Going there 3rd week of April to check out the Petting Zoo, have a Steak BBQ, go drinking with Min's frens who are a cool, funky bunch..... Thinking of it already makes me excited. Jen & I are so looking forward to it.

Jen, if you are reading this, remember to get mor supply of your medication.

Ok lah.. time to pack up..

See ya later.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    Hey gal, yesyes, I've got my medication already. And yes, this comment sure is late in replying. (considering that it's Tuesday already) Anyway, you know my good news already! ahahahah.. I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy! And big THANK YOU! for putting up with my crappy mood on Sunday... :) *hugs*

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha.. no problem... you will have a taste of mine next time. so when we going for abalone with peijun? now i can use internet on my pc.. yipee!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    soon soon, we'll go for rabbit meal. This time it'll be PJ's turn to blanjah! Her exams going to be over soon right... kekeke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home