Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sky & Clouds
















Have you ever looked up at the sky & see what it tells you? Or how the shapes of the clouds are? Try it! You might be able to find or learn something from it.

I was out one of the weekends last week.. Boy! It was a real hot weather. I felt like I was melting under the scorching sun. I think for those who reside here feels the same way as I did. I looked up the sky... And it was beautiful.. It was bright and sunny.. One of the clouds look like an animal. Like a head of a moustache man and legs of an animal.. Or it can be anything you want it to be. It was the light blue sky that attracted me to take a picture.

Later part in the day, it was getting cloudy. All dark, no shapes in the clouds. The weather changes fast just like a person's mood. The sky can actually affect someone's mood. It's like when it's all bright & sunny, everyone can come out to play. But having cloudy sky have it's good points too... When it rains, we won't be feeling so hot nor melted.. hehe....

There's always good points & bad points to everything in life. It just depends on how we view it.

Take time to appreciate your surroundings and the planet we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home