Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Rose.... By Bette Midler

Someone told me about this song.... Wanted to share with you all as it fits our daily lives at times...


It's the heart afraid of breaking,
that never learns to dance

It's the dream afraid of waking,
that never takes the chance

It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give

and the soul afraid of dying,
that never learns to live






1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's the true reflection of life and people. Never afraid of falling and failing as it's a test that God has given us to learn our strength.

    Some people fail the test-the moral is they never learn or don't want to make change to their life and they rather suffer.

    Life is like building a sand castle. You need time and effort to build it. You may have a good place and sand to build it but the nature can destroy your castle within sec.

    Things are never perfect in life. It's how you want to view and treat it.

    When I was younger, I blame God for giving me so many obstacles. But now, I thank him as he let me learn to be a strong ger. Never let problems come along to be your obstacles. Learn from it and it's the greatest gift of all.

    I may be died in a hard way in the end but I have died with no regrets and I think that is the biggest thing in life.

    Live my every sec as my last sec. Treasure things and people around me as I may not know when is last day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home