Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Saturday's Prayer

Work is the last thing on my mind right now,
With the weekend already here.
Yet it's not the fun that would come,
That satisfies the internal demand.

Every word you speak,
Brings my mood up and down.
Like the swells in the sea,
Such is the hold you have on me.

Choppy waves these are,
Sharp and ever so steep.
Each peak drives me to bliss,
Each trough shatters me to bits.

Why I continue to allow this mad cycle,
I'm dumbfounded.
Perhaps I'd loved you too much too soon,
Perhaps I can't let go of the end of a dream come true.

Still lost within this fantasy,
That life is more than a fallacy.
Of the lies many have told to me,
Of the truths I dare not see.

Round and round the rosemary bush this chase is,
Till one day I'll collapse in a heap, in a daze.
There's something lacking that I'm not able to pull myself up
And I've yet to find out what that is.

My Saturday pray'r to thee,
That we'll both enjoy the company,
Of Z, B, you and me,
And make this weekend as worthwhile as can be..


P.S. An outburst by a little "sister"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home