Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Keys To My Heart



I'm attracted to obedience and warmth.In love, I feel the most alive when my partner is patient and always willing to be there & never give up on me. I like my lover to think I am optimistic and happy. I would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance. My ideal relationship is everlasting, like in the fairy tales, always having a happy ending. I want a relationship that looks to the future... one I can grow with, spend my whole life with,most of all be able to communicate, make me laugh, or even when keeping quiet, we'll know what each other is thinking. My risk of cheating is low. Even if I'm tempted, I'll try hard not to do it. I think of marriage pessimistically. I don't think happy marriages exist anymore, not in this century. It used to be pure & innocent. Now it's full of unfaithfulness. In this moment, I think of love as something I thirst for. I'll do anything for love, and fall for it so easily each time... When will I ever learn that certain things takes time to nurture!

Where Are The Keys To My Heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home