Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

So TiReD!




Just came back from work... 2 hours ago.. DAMNED TIRED MAN! But didn't stop me from writing here... So busy at work today. Felt like splitting myself into a few of ME. Had so many things to think about, not enough time to finish work. Luckily my boss sent me home... I even asked if I could come in 30 mins later tomorrow... He replied yes reluctantly! Sigh! Guess it's OK to WORK LATE! But never OK TO COME IN LATE! That's life isn't it!

While working away, a thought came to my mind. Or rather a person's name came to my mind. Was wondering if he left the country yet. So decided to send him a SMS. Got a reply saying "In london since 15, now in Ireland".. Suddenly I'm missing him all over again. No mood to work liao. I sms again "work hard & take care, see you when you get back". Received another reply " back on jan 18 2006"... So happy getting the reply. So looking forward to 2006!

Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home