Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, December 02, 2005

NEEDS AND WANTS

Have you ever wondered about things or person that you need and want.

A need is something that you can’t live without. Without it (it can be a thing, a person or an action), you might feel pain or empty or suffering or that something is missing in life. If one day you leave home without your handphone, most normal people will go back to get it. They somehow feel that they need it to get through their daily life. One need all mankind needs is a companion. Thus they feel that their handphone is something precious to them. Be it someone to talk to or something to do.
Without this, boredom will come eventually and people will go crazy…

A want is something that you think you might need but somehow it doesn’t really serve a lot of purpose in our life. Materials are just things that you might want but don’t actually need. I just bought some watches. At first sight, it was not only cheap but nice.. But so far I’ve only used it less than 5 times.
Guess I’m used to my old watch instead.

Things I need and have (I have GOD to thank for it)
Handphone
Apartment
A holiday at least once a year
Internet access
A job
Someone to love me (don’t have one at the moment)
Friends
Family

Things I want and got it
Handphone
Apartment
A job

Things I want and want to get it in time to come…
N70
Digital camera
A new computer
Bluetooth adaptor
LOVE
Marriage
Children
A House with a nice backyard, to grow flowers

So I’m thankful that most things that I need, I have it. It’s a good checklist. The above are mainly materials. Frankly, mankind need each other to live. If mankind don’t need anybody and everybody…
If life is like that, imagine how the world will be....…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home