Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

InTeRnEt

Yipee! Finally can access internet on my own pc in the office. Previously it will always hang when using internet explorer. Now it's being changed to Mozilla Firefox. Heard of it before but never used it... Quite good now knowing it.

Hmm... Been rather slack at work today. Though lots of work came in but as the computer man was here so no time for that. Shall leave it till tmr.

Next week I'll be seeing Ian & Ella.. So exciting.. Ian's very excited about coming... He's been asking who's going to be at Changi Airport. He insist on Gong Gong being there coz GG promised to buy him a toy car... :P

Well, frens, I'll be MIA when the kids arrived.

But if you ever feel :

like you are going insane,
heartpain &
emotional confusion?

You're probably suffering from the 'I MISS LISA SYNDROME'

For instant relief, SMS/call me


*smooch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home