Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

"A Surprise"


Had the urge to blog right now. Wanted so much to tell what I saw just now. But now sitting in front of the computer, everything seems to have gone blank..... pause.....

I'm back again.. to the computer. I know I'll feel better if I blog this down.

Taking the mrt back with Janet. One stop before AMK, I told Janet that I wanted to take a walk home as I'm still full from dinner. She said ok as there was a direct bus from my house to her house.

Just as I stepped out of the train, I saw someone's back. And immediately I knew who that was. From head to toe, everything looks the same. Especially the bag.... My face was flushed, legs went wobbly. Janet saw my "red" face and kinda shocked. I told Janet I saw him... Janet asked if I wanted to go over and say hi... I said NO! Though my heart said yes. Somehow my feet couldn't move. Janet immediately held on to me thinking I might just fall... :P

Going down the escalator, he was already at the bottom... His face turned and definitely it was him.. YES! I saw Sean! He was wearing a green shirt with white pants, carrying his brown leather bag. His hair was still the same.. The BOTAK look. I wanted to call out to him but somehow the words were stuck at my throat. The feeling was indescribable. My heart was like pumping like hell... Long time didn't have the thump thump feel. Janet double confirmed that it was him... when I asked if I was dreaming.. haha

As walking down the road towards my house... memories flashed back. I told Janet it was fated that I should walk today. Fated that I should see him today. Fated that I should let go of everything. Somethings can't be forced. I've learnt to let go but some memories are still kept deep down. Though it was abit heart pain but it was nice seeing him again.

I'm sure things will be good from on now...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is always like that. Treasure it while it can as no one will know when will it ends. Keep all those beautiful memory with you that you have spent with him.

    At least something nice to keep:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home