Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Cupid's Nite

13 September 2006

As the saying goes, close friends are able to choose the best partner for you as they know you best. So c'mon down with your close friend to size up the right person for each other. With a friend by your side, you can start soothing your nerves and enjoy the night as you play cupid for each other!

From the above paragraph, I'm sure all of you are curious to know what happened that night... I wasn't thinking of blogging about this topic as it wasn't any excitement to me! But PJ said I should post it so ppl would know it was the MOST TERRIBLE, BORING NIGHT WE HAD!!! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home