Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Inconsiderate Ppl

Met up with Janet this evening to go swimming. Haven't swam for sometime already. It's either raining or we are too lazy! haha...

Today we were extremely early. We saw alot of kids having their usual practice. Usually we would go swimming around 7.30pm or 8pm. We decided to wait as the pool was too crowded. Awhile later, Janet shouted EEEKS!!! She saw a old man blowing his nose and leaving his mucus inside the pool!!! Gross!! Why did she show it to me... Now I don't feel like swimming... Such inconsiderate people around.

Guess what.. I helped to pluck Janet's armpit hair just now.. Hahaha... Long time never do that.... :D A few times I pluck her skin instead... hehehe...

Pain pain leh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home