Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Joke of The Day!

I went for a movie few days ago. While watching the advertisement of the movie Miami Vice.. I found the movie familiar and was very sure that I've watched it before.. Venus said it can't be since it's showing now.. But I know I've seen it before as the ppl in the movie I've seen.. and I know the story... I kept telling Venus I've seen it but she said I must have been dreaming...

I was going to write into GV and ask them how come they are showing the movie again.... (when I've already watched it)

Somehow I had the feeling I better ask PJ first... I asked her if we have seen the movie before and her answer was "Ya, we saw it in Thailand!" OMG!! HaHa!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home