Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

SMS

It was a busy day at work as usual.. But was more like on holiday mood still. As I was rushing out work, my handphone beeped! Didn't really bother with it as I didn't think it was important or rather thought it was just a forwarded msg. Finally I got the time to look into it... I WAS SURPRISED! I wasn't sure if I saw the right name.. Thus checked again... YES! It's a fren whom I haven't heard from for some time. I was happy to received his msg... He said he found a job & that he will be starting next week. I replied Congrats and have a good day. Why my reply was so short was becoz I didn't want to be pushy. I think short & sharp was just nice. Kinda of a consolation as he remembered my number still. I guess we are still friends just not friends like in those who really contact often or go out.... We are the "distant" friends who only contact once in a blue moon. I hope one day we'll be able to face each other & become good frens again.

It's a public holiday tomorrow... Selamat Hari Raya to all! Let it be a nice sunny day for all to go out.... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home