Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, December 02, 2005

FEELING STRESS!

It's been a busy week and so much work to do. So much people to assist. Everyone thinks I'm SUPERWOMAN! HELL NO! It's only my 4 months plus now. And I'm already feeling the stress. I have headaches when my brain gets overloaded. I think about work when I'm home. Think of what I should do the next day. Get stress by calls, people when at work. I've only got 2 hands PEOPLE! We are already so short handed here yet the amount of work is like a huge mountain. I'm so tired.... not just physically but mentally. Worse of all, every month got to think if the salary will come on time. If the company will pay me my CPF... Every month it's late by 1 month and I get letters to pay in cash when it's late payment. When will all these stress get lessor???

Sigh! Lunch time over.. Back to work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home