Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, December 09, 2005

TIRED!

Finally it's Friday! It's been a very very very tired week. Been working late 2 nights this week. Sometimes I feel that I work well after office hours. I guess it's quiet and can think properly. Rather in the day, phones are ringing, bosses are calling, checking emails... or doing other people's work and not my own duties.

A new receptionist is coming on Monday. Hopefully she can help me take off some load. Recently it's like a mad house. Lots of tender and projects coming in. Good to have projects coming in as it means money also coming in. But the load of paper work is incredible.

Overall I still find joy in what I do now. Hopefully the flame keeps on going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home