Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

An Email To My DADDDY

22nd March 2006

I've emailed my dad yesterday as it's been weeks since the last I saw of him. Basically both of us have been really busy.. And when I have time, my dad doesn't have time.. So it's like the timings are always clashing together. So I decided to drop him an email. This is what I wrote.

Hey Dad,

How are you? We both have been busy lately so I decided to write to you instead... heehee.. Nothing bad... Just to say HI and update you on what's happening lately.

I've been busy with work.. Sometimes I work late. Some nights I would go exercising.. Either brisk walking or swimming. I go with Janet as she lives nearer to me so easier for her to go home also.

Then on weekends, got lots of plans.. sometimes go prawning. Meaning instead of fishing for fish, it's fishing for prawns. Quite fun lah.. Then after catching prawns, we BBQ it and eat on the spot. Not very big or small, just medium size and yummy.

Or the usual hang outs like movies, shopping, or good and cheap food places...

So that's about it.. Catch up with you when the kids come back next week

Love,
your one & only adorable daughter... :-)

*************************************************************************************
23rd March 2006

I received an email from my dad this morning... And that emailed made me tear.. I'll tell you why.

His reply :

Thank you for this sweet mail. I miss you but I guess we both are struggling. However, hope things will get better from now. Let's catch up for an evening meal sometime but not tomorrow as I am having dinner with Kyn Ng again. See you.. Dad.

*************************************************************************************

For those who knows me, aren't you tearing too? And feeling happy.... haha... I'm so glad I sent out an email. I mean at least it kept us in touch, though it's just words.. A phone call or email or sometimes even just an SMS makes a difference....

Yes, I know what PJ going to comment. Great to know you and your dad are getting along well.. Keep it up! hehe.. Is that what you wanted to say? Almost hor...

Back to work now.

See you gals this Friday.

P.S. One of you got to remind Janet. She almost forgot she meeting us this Friday.

Happy working!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay, let's try again.
    i said:

    your entry didn't make me tear, it made me CRY. and that was even before i read the email. weird right ? i am WEIRD.

    anyway, on a lighter note, IAN and ELLA are coming ! :D how so very exciting. on monday right ? see you then !

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    Ady, my favourite niece.. hehe

    how can you even cry without reading it.. weird leh...

    yes, the kids are coming.. but not monday leh. it's thursday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home