Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lunch Box

Brought my own lunch today. Had it prepared last night... Quite yummy! Learning how to prepare a 1 person portion. But I think I prepared abit too much today until feeling so full now. My lunch box today had cucumbers, mix veg with peas, carrots, corn, hotdog and few pieces of spicy pork. The rice was abit too soft as I've put too much water. Hehehe... Trial & error makes perfect! I bought the LOCK & LOCK tupperware from Cold Storage. Very useful plus it can be re-heated in the mircrowave... Not very expensive and different sizes too. Will be getting another container for soups & noodles...
So I can have different variety of lunches every now and then.

Been rather lazy at work today. Maybe coz my nephew is coming and that I'll be on leave soon. In one of the those holiday moods again.

Heard a pretty nice news in the morning. I was talking to my project co-ordinator about his work and one of the bosses. According to him, one of my boss thinks I'm good. Should be my work lor... Dunno if what he said was true.. I told PJ. She said most likely it's true lor coz she said usually whatever I ask for, they'll agree to it. Heehee... Spurs me on to work harder. It's my 7th month here. Quite comfortable though there are some problems at times but not very major matters.

*YAWN* feeling sleepy now after a heavy lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home