Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's Been A Long Time, Fellas!

Woah! Just realised how long it's been since I last blog... Not that there weren't anything interesting since end February. The problem that there were ALOT of happenings just no time or too tired to even type them out.

I'm hardly at home or too tired to turn on the pc after work. I mean it's like you face the pc 8 hours in the day and night time still want to stare at the computer meh??!! Nah!

Been going to quite a few movies lately. Brokeback Mountain was nice, though abit slow motion. But the storyline was good and touching. If you are those conservatives kind of person, doubt you will enjoy this show. Just yesterday I went for a preview of V for Vendetta. Good movie too.. The sound effects were solid! The movie starts today. Natalie Portman is a good actress. The part where she had to shave off her head was cool. She looks good too. This show is very recommended! The newspaper today shows 4 stars too. Plus the movie ticket was free. So if anything is free, it's also good, agree Jen?

Went to the firefly tour last sunday. It's my first time seeing fireflies.. It's like they decorating the trees with lights.. very beautiful. I won't be writing much on that as Jen have already posted on on her blog. For those who knows what the blog is, enjoy reading.

Right now I'm blogging during lunch hour... As usual the bosses not around, so extending the lunch time a little bit longer... *eat snake*

I'm going brisk walking with Janet later. Last week we walked from AMK to Chomp Chomp. We took a long route that ended up really tiring. The journey to & fro took us almost 3 hours including makan time. Today we shall choose a shorter route, maybe around my area. But still get to makan along the way. heehee.. hard to resist food lah.... But must still control.

I've just applied for leave for next month. Will be heading to KL / Ipoh on 3 April and be back on 7 April. For those reading this blog, I know you all will MISS me!! hehe.... *thick skin* I'll bring munchies back for you gals.

Ian & Ella are coming end March and staying till around May. It will be another fun months for all of us. Ella turns 1 yr old this Sat....

Ok lah.. got to go back to work liao...

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home