Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

GoOd aFteRnOoN!

I should be doing my loads and loads of filing... but guess where I am. Sitting at another computer doing work (checking out the N70 promo from Singtel) Thanx to PJ for giving me this information. Maybe finally can get the phone oredi, hehe... My current phone is almost 2 years now and conking out soon. PJ wants to get it too.. Maybe we will both change to singtel line.

My CM was standing infront of me just now. Complaining away... SIGH! What is new!

So excited about the trip in April on the Good Friday. Me & Jen are heading to KL to visit my aunt. We were planning to go to a fishing resort and spend maybe one night there just for fishing which Jen's favourite hobby! But according to Min it might be school holiday and it could be full. So we decided on 2nd option which is to go jalan jalan, BBQ and go petting zoo. hehe.. Petting zoo meaning you can touch the animals... Don't think dirty! Who me?? Yes you!

After all the arrangement, I found out that I've got to work on that saturday.. AIYO! So I'll change my duty with someone else.

**Oops.. Boss here....**

Ok... enough of updates.. and back to work.


Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home