Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Blue Blue Monday

Didn't get enough sleep last night. Woke up at 3.30am! Couldn't get back to sleep till an hour later.. uRgH!!!

At work, just wanted to be quiet in the morning... Wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone thus kept to myself in case I snapped out of the blue.

Things didn't go too well in the later day. Was just in those really BLUE BLUE MONDAYS! One document can type wrongly so many types, so much filing to do. So many irritating phonecalls. Anything that comes by was frustrating and irritating!

I wasn't the only one feeling so shitty. The rest of my collegues were very quiet too.... Some were feeling sleepy, some was just getting better from flu. Some was just plain moody.

When 5.30pm came, so eager to get home asap. Jen wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain... I saw the trailers and it was InTeReStInG.... But too tired to go anywhere as I was mentally and physically tired. Dozed off sitting in the bus, overshot my bus stop so took the bus to the interchange and took another one back home.

Aiya! Not just having filing in the office, but have filing at home too. Thinking about my monthly bills... So sian that my salary won't be coming tomorrow. Don't know when. Hopefully before I go to JB for massage this Sunday. Sigh! :-(

*Frustrated*

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brokeback Mountain is about a gay show is the 60s. It should be a pretty good show as it has nominated for so many awards.

    As the piles of bills are always the "BLUES" of everyone. Sometime I wonder, earn everyday to pay for the month-end bills and then govt said you to save up for yr retirement. The reason y some don't save up is because they have just enough for their bills and usage for the month. The monthly figure don't go negative is already a blessings to them...Sighs...$$$...Where are u been hidding.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Min Chan said…

    Hullooo? {{{Echooo}}} Why haven't you updated your blog? Pak tor ah?

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    hehe.... Hey min.. just updated recently. been rather lazy these few days and tired after work. dun wan to face the computer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home