Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, November 11, 2005

I aM sO HaPpY! :D

I'm so happy today! No words can describe the happiness I have in me right now... I've had 3 good news today. 1st is I got an increment at work. 2nd is I've got a great present from my loved one. 3rd is that though I've lost something 2 months ago, but I've just gained back something precious, which is friendship! It's the best day I've ever had in a long time! So happy that I can't concentrate at work, seems to forget at surroundings at that moment. Felt like SHOUTING YIPEE, HURRAY, I'M SO HAPPY! Hehehe....

Like what my fren, Monica always say : GOD is fair! GOD knows what I'm going through, know my needs.... I must remember to go to temple to give thanks to GOD. 1stly for the job given to Sean. 2ndly, to let me have back my friendship, 3rd, to thank for giving me such a wonderful Dad!

Now I got the mood to buy lots of 4-D numbers! I've even picked out the numbers... Hopefully it strike this weekend.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home