Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thoughts from a friend

9:30pm Tuesday, 3rd January 2005

Wise words from a wise-crack: Don't get involved in the alternative lifestlye.

Why?
You'd probably ask. Experiences have taught me that the people around you are not quite what they seem. Or perhaps they are, too much. Talking to one person about your problems tend to lead to others knowing about it. It's probably fine and dandy when you talk about each other on simple things. I personally believe that you shouldn't talk about very personal stuff, no matter how close you are.

Question: Hands-up, those of you who've had someone confided in you about their innermost problems/thoughts, without you telling someone else about it.
Kudos to those of you with your hands up. People tend not to be able to keep it to themselves.

Yes, you probably think I'm very bitter right now. That I am. I've confided in someone about something very personal and close to my heart. I'd never expected it to become a topic in her discussion with someone else that I know. She thinks that I've got a lot of issues(the two of them think so, actually) and that I haven't gotten over my problems. How to get over a problem, when you're being reminded of it? <- i ask

She was just concerned for me. I appreciate the concern, but I do not appreciate having my personal issues brought up, and to someone else. Talk, but talk to me. If you think I've a problem, come to me directly and tell me straight to the face. I'd appreciate your honesty more.

I guess people show their concern in different ways. Perhaps it's not for me to judge. My point of contest: Don't talk about my personal stuff.

Ok, moving on to the next topic...(enough lousy feelings for the start of the new year)

*wise-crack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home