Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Very Important People Award

Very Important Person Award
Presented to
PAPA BILL
&
TAN PUAY KOON
&
CHAN HUIMIN
Be it hereby recognized that the above named
Persons are the VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE
in my life,
By virtue of many demonstrated acts,
Among which are these :
  • Always being there when I need you
  • Understanding my moods and knowing
  • my dearest desires
  • Loving me when I'm up and down and in-between
  • Being a source of patience, love and strength, even when I'm irrational
  • Somehow always bringing out the best in me
  • Even when taken for granted by me, continuing to provide for the needs and desires of the unpredictable creature I am

IN GRATEFUL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF

ALL THE ABOVE,

THIS AWARD IS GIVEN

THIS DAY OF 19 FEBRUARY 2006

SIGNED :

your daughter

&

your "sister"

&

your niece

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the compliments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home