Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cloudy Sunday

Here I am sitting in front of my computer feeling frustrated and irritated! ARGH!!!! Upstairs neighbour has been knocking and banging away.. Making me have a headache! So I went to blast out JJ's songs! In a way it helps me to calm down... Or it could be listening to something I like...

So what is your way of calming down when you are frustrated?

JJ will be having his new album released this Thursday, 17 Feb. So looking forward to it. From the preview, seems like a whole new JJ.

Looks like it's going to rain outside... Quite cloudy. I was suppose to go out but got lazy. So lazing at home instead. Later going for cny dinner again. Going to "Lau Yu Sheng"... Also part of it is to celebrate my brother's birthday... Not sure what to buy for my brother. So will be sharing with my nieces. Hope they aren't getting anything too expensive!

*pause.. answering phone call*

Ooh.. My niece called.. They are buying a swatch watch.. $169... So we all share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home