Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A special edition of mini STOUT

As you can see the above title, and you will definitely think of BOBO! The guiness stout man! Why do I say that? Coz he's a BIG FAN of Guiness Stout.. For those that knows him, DON'T WE ALL AGREE!!!

What happened was... Peijun said wanted to get BB a stout cup for Valentine's Day. She found it on the internet but the seller was in another country... While we were searching on the yahoo auctions, a thought came to my mind... Since AC have that kind of glass, maybe they could buy it for me. So I called Uncle Mus from security.. to assist me on this....

Few days later, he called me. GOOD NEWS!! YIPEE!! Mus managed to get the cup and it's for free! Cool hor... Didn't have to pay for a single cent.. What a good deal..

So today's mission was to come & get the cups, have dinner at eagles and drinks at the union bar. And to surprise BB! He really liked the cups.. Smiling from one end to the other...

His message to Peijun and she forwarded to me was "IF YOU GET A GLASS THAT HE DRINKS AT AC, THE CUP IS COMMON BUT THIS IS THE SMALLEST VERSION THEY'VE HAD AND IT'S CUTE. I'M GOING TO WASH IT AND PLACE IN THE FRIDGE FOR MY NEXT DRINK"

From his above expression, you can definitely tell that he really appreciated the mini cup...

Cheers!

Few days later... His first drink in the guiness stout mini.... SOYA BEAN MILK! AIYO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home