Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Adorable Aunt!

I was chatting online with my Aunt. Talking about my dad, about the shop, etc.. And one of the sentence she said

Min: Has anyone told you your family is very lucky to have you?
lisa: Huh?
Min: You realise you're the one holding your family together?
lisa: YES! i realised that long time ago! just that I doubt anyone else in the family realises except for YOU!
lisa: maybe even PT doesn't know that
Min: Just know you're doing a good job
lisa: So happy to hear you say that...
Min: I think PT knows it. He just gets critical sometimes 'coz he thinks sometimes you can do more
lisa: So touched until want to tear liao

The moral of the story is my aunt knows I've done my part and that she understands! And I'm happy that someone finally knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home