Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Environment

How this topic came about as we were talking about one of our fren, SL. PJ said the environment can change the attitude of a person. Sometimes the people we mix with or the surroundings we are in, that could change a person's thinking and actions. Sometimes it's scary to know how a person's thoughts are especially if the thoughts are getting older by the day or older even if the age is young.

I was telling PJ that I'm lucky to have frens of almost all generations from age 10 plus, 20 plus, 30 plus, 40 plus... and my dad's who's 70 plus. As they all knows how to enjoy life no matter what age they are at. Especially my dad who doesn't have the word OLD in his dictionary and never think his age got to be sitting at home doing nothing. The amount of things he does, is not even half of what I do. But still learning from it.

I feel that when a person is happy, everything in life is lifted. There's nothing nobody can't do... As long as there's life, there's always hope and US!

Muicheng, if you are reading this, don't always think you are old in age, if not your mind will one day react to that even more. Age is just a number. It's how you live your life that is important. If you think you are old, then you should hang out with my dad more often. You will definitely feel younger! I'm sure Peijun can say the same.


Good Morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home