Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good Morning To All! Especially to the gal in Depot Road (almost wanted to say defu lane)... hehe.. How's work ah?? Busy hor.... Got more juicy news from your Manager or any 4-d numbers to buy?? Luckily you told me about your unit number if not I wouldn't even noticed I won.

Managed to call my fren today. She was in town since Sunday but unable to get thru to her. She'll only be here for 1 week so time is precious. Hopefully will get to see her tomorrow for dinner.

Time seems to be running pretty fast today. And I haven't done much work yet... hehe... Yesterday my dad bought dessert for my sister and so bought my share too. He was shocked to know that the price of the "Or ni" is so expensive.. $16 per box! Pai sei to return it so took it home... But it was very yummy! (fattening too)

The jamu I took making my tummy go goo goo ga ga... It was so painful this morning when I was travelling in the bus. Face almost turned blue... haha

Have a good day!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Morning:) Better drop a note before you said where have i been. Reading your blog and jen blog on her holiday. So did you manage to meet your friend who is back in town for holiday?

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    finally going to meet Carol this evening at the Club. Doubt you will have a chance to see the boyfriend unless they intend to go zouk on sat.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i won't be joining you this sat as my co got 2 big events on this wkends. So need to show my face there. Sat at Chinapoint and Sun at IMM.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    oh.. is the big events opened to public?

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes-open to public

     

Post a Comment

<< Home