Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

........

Each time I log into the post, have lots of things to write but can't place them... That's why I've not posted anything for a weeks now.

Many things have happened over the past few days. There's happiness, anger, being upset, disappointments. The list goes on. Family has never been a great thing... Sometimes i envy my friends who's got closeness with their family. I envy the fun they have with their siblings. I envy them for being able to talk to their siblings about anything. I envy them being able to laugh, tease, joke about anything with one another. For my family, we lack ALOT of these! Luckily I'm still close to my Dad and my relatives in KL. Like Auntie Min where I also THANK GOD that I can confide in her about almost everything! I really enjoy my time in KL even if it's just spending time at home. In that house, I'll never say bored nor starve! (the house stores for an army)!

At least there are lessons learnt. And each time I become smarter from these lessons. And it tells me to open up my eyes to alot of other things around me.

Though I don't have closeness in family, THANK GOD I have closeness with my few buddies! You know who you are... If you still don't know, then it's PJ, 2 Js.. I find myself so fortunate to know all of you... :') *tears*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home