Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Good News

Got a call from a fren. Her message was to spread out good news. That her worries turned into something good. Got accepted by the one she loves. Actually expected what her answer was.... REALLY HAPPY FOR HER! CONGRATS!

But now sitting at my desk, thinking about what she said. Makes me think of myself. When will I get the one I love too???

Recently PJ asked me a few questions about how I felt about TT. The questions can't totally remember but something like:

1. What I felt about TT?
2. How do I feel when I'm with TT, example like going for kopi with him, talking to him?
3. Do I feel excited when he sms or when he calls?
4. Do I feel like I wanted to see him when I can't?
5. Do I feel like my heart is thumping when I'm around him?

Answers:
1. Nothing special. No sparks
2. Normal lor.
3. No leh
4. No leh
5. No leh

Haha.. From the answers it's quite obvious already. Maybe I don't have whatever feelings I should have it's coz I haven't really got to know him well enough yet. Also whenever he asked me out, there's always something blocking (as I told the 2 gals). Like something will be in the way when we want to go out. It's either he asked me after I've had dinner or I'm out with my frens... etc. Even when he was suppose to come & fetch me one day, it didn't happen as he didn't know where my office was.

PJ told me that it's fated that we are friends, but not fated yet to be anything more than that. I agree too. Also my "tian-zhu" is suppose to attract people and not "chase" ppl away.. hehe

I was telling J that it could be coz I don't know TT well thus having not sure feelings. And the above all don't count. Could be due to the lack of confidence that I have to try on new things. Meaning though sometimes I would love to go out with TT but there's always something that I fear.

I think once i conquer that fear, I'll be able to move on.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    WAH! I haven't even said anything on my own blog, gal.. HAHAHAHAHA!
    Anyway, some things take time to develop... But PJ and I are always there okie... You'll never be any less than my close friend... :)

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    of coz lah... though got others, but frens always an important place, beta make sure.. haha

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You had just planted the seed into the soild only. You need to water them every day to let the flower bloom ma.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    if anyone is wondering who the anonymous person is... i would think it's janet... dun see janet blur blur.. but her brains are full of ideas...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home