Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Sleepy!

I'm so sleepy today. Slept yesterday afternoon still not enough. Almost couldn't get up for work today. Felt like taking leave.. haha.. But not many days of leave left.

Jen, are you back from your romantic get-a-away? Any juicy news for your dear old fren. I'm sure our ears are all there for you!

My mind is still back on my bed... haven't reached office yet.

Talk later.. till i get my brains back here.

*********************************************************************************************
Part 2 (after lunch)

Brains are back now that I've had my home-made lunch. Chicken & fish with rice. Run out of vegetables. Shall go buy more later. I'm still sleepy. * yawn*

To my earlier blog on some feelings... I think I might have to change the answers abit.. haha.. Not exactly sure if what I'm feeling is correct. But definitely not the answers which I said earlier of everything NO LEH!

Like a fren said, before I get all my feelings in order, I would have to really know the person first. I think that's the basic to liking a person. I mean you can like anyone in the world. But to know if you can get along with the person and treat him like he's your soulmate, that's another issue. So hopefully I do get that chance.

Hopefully the person doesn't think I was trying to play hard to get each time he asked me out before. The last few times was really timing clashes.

OH MAN! With or without love, is such a headache!

So help me GOD!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now, someone is busy learning and trying out cooking. Hopefully, we'll see your result soon.

    Our expectation is not that high lai...Hahaha

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    wat has this post got to do with cooking?? i know your expectations are not high.. But if i'm going to invite ppl over, must at least be presentable and new ideas mah.. can't be everytime eating sphagetti right...anyway, i've tot of a new simple dish... haha.. plus no pork oso.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home