Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Not MIA

Hello! I'm not missing in action or out of town. Been busy with work, friends, Ian and busy cooking, trying out new receipes. As you all know now I bring lunch to work, so usually on weekday nights, I'm home trying out new dishes. Also a good way for me to practice. Sometimes I eat a dish outside and I'll come home to try to cook it. My frens are all asking me when I'm asking them over for guinea pig session.. haha... SOON!

Had alot of happenings everyday and on the weekends. Just that too sian to go online to blog about it. Thought I come in now to say HI in case anyone is wondering where I am.... hehe

Too long a story to tell you from the last time I blog to recently. So I'll just start with my day of Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday, I brought Ian to Bishan Fire Station for tour. They had special activities other than the usual saturday morning tour. We arrived at around 9.30am. Saw a few adults with 4 other kids. Ian was facinated by the big engines and the ladder truck (not sure the exact name) His eyes didn't even blink and with his mouth open wide! :)

We were introduced to the firemans, put out fire, hold onto the water hose and shoot! Saw how the fireman go down the sliding pole, put on the children's fireman put. Go up the ladder almost to the height of 9th storey. Draw picture on a tee-shirt & get to bring it home. Got a mini helmet as souvenir.

It was really interesting. Even the adults were fascinated! Took some pictures with the Fireman before heading home. It was a good morning outing. Ian enjoyed himself alot as he said. And he would wan to go again next sat.

YoOhOo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home