Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wish Granted

Met up with Janet at Junction 8 yesterday. Was supposed to go walking but as it was raining so had to cancelled it. Went for dinner at Thai Express... Mango salad, yummy, spicy hot tom yum soup... with tapioca as dessert... Ohh lala!

Headed to BEST to check out the rice cooker and other electrical items. Saw a rice cooker on sale this week at $39, brand was Mistral. The size just nice for about 3 or more ppl. I think can cook around 5 cups of rice.... I think it was pretty reasonable price. Janet said she will check out if her company have anything similiar...

Next was to check out my dream camera.. It was launch just last month. Been seeing it on TV many times already... And so wanted to buy it... This time round even checked out the functions, tested it, and my heart was already so into the camera... They had blue colour and silver... So I took the last blue one.... hehe... So Happy! Janet was so tempted to get one too...

JJ's concert is on 24th June 2006... Anyone want to go?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a busy week of me and really has no time to drop a small note on your blog.

    So now your dream list will get shorter n shorter.

    I'll try my very best to come into yr blog.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    I don't mind joining you gals for the concert. I saw one of his MTV videos on MTV last night. Not bad ley. So, count me in!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    don't worry about logging onto the blog or not...

    haha... set... then Peijun can make the booking... coz she knows the seats best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home