Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, April 17, 2006

New Look

Woke up late this morning as so tired over the weekend.. Many happenings. Will let Jen update you on the news later. Was trying to style my fringe correctly but couldn't do it like how the stylist did... Followed the instructions on combing the hair but still failed.. haha...

When I reached work, my colleagues noticed the colour of my hair.. new hairstyle and they all said nice... Even my driver said I was getting prettier. hehe.. :P Alot of them said this hairstyle fits me beta than the old one.. Even my finance boss noticed the new hair-do.. and said it was nice... :D

Looks like the money I spent was worth it afterall.. I think I'll be more daring in my colour choices next time.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home