Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Friday!

Yipee! Coming nearer to the weekend already. So frustrated with my accounts gal this morning until we couldn't take it that to voice out to my boss. She really don't show respect for the ppl she works with and always thinks she's the right one. And directly telling my receptionist that she got no brains! She even told the boss that she got no mood to work today so taking half day leave. She told my purchaser that the boss better not cut her pay for the half day leave today.. Can you believe it!

After shouting at my accounts, my voice became worse. My throat is killing me. Still not recovered from flu and cough, or rather it have become worse now. Went to the doctor again this morning, got a stronger dose of medication. Hopefully I get well before I travel to KL next month..

Yes! I'm going to KL on 2nd week of June. Taking Ian on a 5 hour bus ride.... He will love it! We are going to attend Laura & Adam's birthday party... Hmmm.. What present should I get? Think Adam I'll be getting the Thomas the tank engine items... I saw a haversack at Mini Toons yesterday. Cute!

Meeting up the gang tonight for Huiyu's birthday dinner. I've got a cup for her.... As my conversation with PJ last night, she's going to give her a cup too.. haha... So coincidence! Supposed to meet up with Carol & Angie at Zouk tonight but I doubt I will go as I don't dance and I won't be able to drink anything cold... So no point going. Maybe I'll catch up with Carol on Saturday before she heads for Phuket on Sunday morning.

Finally doing a little bit of my filing... If not my boss going to strangle me... As I've not done any filing for coming 3 weeks already. Yipee! I'm going to get a new CPU. Finally! Pentum 4! So looking forward to it.....

Ok.. Back to filing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home