Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Missing Luggage

Janet came over to my house yesterday to pass me the thumb drive... Since she so nice, I cooked dinner for her. Nothing special. Just green vegetables, pork and tofu soup.

As we were checking out the light in the 2nd room, I was just telling her that I have a luggage that I can bring to Korea. When she opened the cupboard to check out the luggage, I was shocked to find the bag missing!!! I stared at the cupboard for a while before snapping out of it... Then I asked myself where my luggage went.. The first person I could think of was Venus. So picked up the phone to call her.

Her first sentence to me was "Oh, you mean you didn't know" *scratching head*. What was I suppose to know I thought?? She said "Oh, your brother in law took it back" *again scratch head* Why take it back I thought? She said "Coz he didn't have a bag to use". I said "Didn't anyone thought of informing me"... WEIRD RIGHT! I'm just a phone cal or SMS away you know... She said he could have forgotten. *scratch head again" How could anyone forget if you are taking something away from the house!

The more I thought of it, the more pissed off I got. Coz it's like ppl take it for granted that coz it's family then you don't have to mentioned it. (I just don't understand how can anyone forget if you are standing at my house, in front of my cupboard, yet never think of informing me of it) And when I try to find out the answer, ppl assume that it's such a small matter why blow it up...

Think of a scenerio. If I was going to take all the jewellery away from your house, then I tell you I forget to tell you... You say got logic or not!

*tsk tsk tsk*

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    *AYKS*
    I know how it can get. It's not the item that matters. It's the principle and courtesy behind it.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    oh man! so glad someone out there understands how I feel!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home