Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I MISSED 2ND PRIZE! ARGH!!!! :-(

AIYO! I missed 2nd prize in 4-D! So heart pain though the prize money isn't alot if I buy I-bet.... But still money leh...

What happened was this morning when I went to see doctor, I was suppose to buy 4-D. But was thinking that if I'm going out in the evening then I'll buy it later. Coz I was carrying alot of groceries thus didn't want to queue at the 4-D stall with so many things on hand...

But who would have expected that I didn't go out as I wasn't feeling well... And totally forgot about buying the 4-D!

Sigh! Guess it's not my time to win yet.... Try again next time then.


P.S. An advice! When got feel to buy 4-D, better buy ASAP. No waiting! If not, will be like me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home