Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

About Me

I am not an high achiever.
I like going to the mall, checking out new fashion. The latest crave I have now is ADIDAS!
I would like to drive. But never had the courage to. Always failing my theory test.
I like other people driving me. hint :}
I know we are all selfish. If you know someone is more selfish than you are, don't waste your time / energy
on them. It will never work out.
I dislike using the phone. Unless it is for text messaging or there's an interesting topic to chat about.
I am a good listener. But that doesn't mean that you have to come and tell me non-sensical crap! I will humor you though and act like I am listening.
I love music. Music from 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. Rock or head shaking music drives me NUTS!
I have very little patience for stupidity.
I believe in comfort before fashion.
I am well aware of people who mean something to me. If you think you fall into that category, good for you. Peijun, Jen, Janet <---- you definitely fall in this category.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to want to be a high achiever but the price you have to price is also a big price-so little time for yourself,family n friends. When people aged, our thoughts changes and our view changes too. I start to realise that is that what I want and looking for. The answer is "NO". Now, i want a good job where I can spend wif and support my 2 old folks. I wanted to treasure the time with them while I can. I realised that is what I wan to do now. So when they go off, my memory will fill me up and I'll have no regret to face the Judgement Day when it come.

    I'm trying to live my every day as my last day. Live with no regrets and filled with joys. I am glad that my love ones were there to share all my ups and downs. To me, the nos of friends I have is not really a big deal but the few true friends is all I need. We share quality time together.I treasure my friends. Please forgive me if i hurt any of you by my words. I care and that's y i use direct approach and tell you how i feel...hahaha! I am a sadist in one way or another.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    erh... You love to hurt? LOL.. no lar.. I think we all know you enough to understand your well intentions when you are direct and forthcoming. I appreciate honesty, brutal ones...LOL.. 'Cos I believe that most of the time, we all know the consequences of our actions, yet need someone else re-affirmation, to really act in the appropriate manner. So thanks Gal! For all that you've done, for each of us.. ;D

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    soli ah, i borrowing comment page to leave the above comment to pj... hehehe...don't mind hor Lis! ;oP

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha.. no problem lah.. leave whatever comments you want.. whether honest or brutal or sadist... i welcome all

     

Post a Comment

<< Home