Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ways of Work or Life?

I was irritated at work today by one of my colleague. So stubborn, so blur, so trying to be smart but not smart. I started grumbling to PJ... And she sent me this email which makes alot of sense. I think ppl nowadays is as per what it says here.

Said Also Don't Listen
Listen Also Don't Understand
Not Understand Also Don't Ask
Ask Also Don't Do
Do Also Do Wrong
Wrong Also Don't Admit
Admit Also Don't Correct
Correct Also Not Happy
Not Happy Also Don't Say
Doesn't the above sound familiar to you? Don't you get all these frustrations during work or at home or in life...
But life still goes on isn't it...
Take it easy, Gal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home