Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lunch Break

Sitting here holding my heart shape pillow and listening to oldies that is blasted out from my colleague's pc. He's got alot of nice oldies like Theresa Teng, etc...

Dunno what to write leh.. Feeling sleepy after eating the yummy sin chew beehoon.. YUM!

Yesterday was out with Peijun to have "Rabbit Meal" at Lucky Plaza. We had abalone and sharksfin and other side dishes. Cheap and good! How to lose weight with all these yummy food around! Never mind lah.. Just be CUTE lah.

Headed for Marks & Spencer. PJ managed to get her jacket.. Cheap also. After discount only $50. I got a pair of jeans for $30.. The sale was really worth it. Jen joined us after that. We were telling her about our yummy abalone dinner and she was envious.. :D

Jen showed PJ on Issac's photo.. PJ said cute... haha.. Why cute leh? Coz he was also big size. Issac's got a nice cooper. Hmm.. Wonder when I can have a ride in it?? hint hint...

Jen said she's trying to matchmake me & Issac and intend to organise an outing so we can all go meet Issac.. Sounds interesting isn't it.. I was telling Min that I've got 2 good consultants. One is to help me scan from top to toe, inside out (PJ). Other to organise (Jen).

Thanks Gals!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    Hey... I'm still trying to organise the meeting...LOL.. Let's hope it'll be soon. This guy can be worse than a girl. Ask him to meet is like asking a small boy to take a bath! :)

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    aiyo... sounds boring leh.. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home