Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Is this Reality??

Death, departure, walk away, walk out. Should I or should I not pout? Family and friends, Lovers and one-night stands...

I have loved, lost and lived. How do I trust, how do I love again?

I should move on, it's all in my past. But my pain remains, continues and lasts. This pain lingers in my heart, mind and soul. Damn it - why is this world so cold?

How can I have faith in God and family, when people I love are taken from me. Where can I find true? I'm sick of the lies, insincerities...

How do I love again with all of my rage? How do I get past all of this? Show me a sign GOD, so I can leave my sadness, pain and crying behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home