Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Life... Past... Present

Drowning in sorrow, dying inside, showing the pain i can no longer hide. Running away, slamming in walls, covering my ears as my conscience calls. My shadow lurks without my motion, a silhouette without a notion. I wait at the door but I hear no knocks. As I'm trapped in this little bitty box, locked away without a key, a stranger in the mirror is all I see.

When will I ever feel whole again, when will this pain ever end, When will the day come and I hold my key, and the way to the light is clear to see, dreaming of sunshine, only to awake in darkness. It's a reality I face each day I arise, as each day grows grimmer and part of me dies. Everything comes and goes . Things are destroyed that you saved from the past, but you have to realize that nothing lasts your life is a mark that can't be erased . Your problems get worse and need to be faced. You think things are over as you lay in bed. Your whole life flashes through your head. Where did this madness ever start? why won't this pain go away in my heart? you ask and ask ,when will it be gone ? will this hurting inside one?

Day pass on, no one knows the answers except one. So live life to the fullest and try to have fun then you find a love that eventually falls apart, then comes that aching again deep in your heart and again there's that meaning which nobody knows like the past and present, Life comes and goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home