Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Luv... In my Life... Emptiness

If only the world could see what I feel. Then, would the world, know who I am, I've loved, lost and feared the world. For it is sometimes to much to bare. Control, power, is what I feared for I am weak inside and full of pain and hurt. I shout and cry, but knowing there is nobdoy there to hear me. I swallow the disappointment and anger that lies beneath me. I am lost to reality and living on time. Though I am struggling through life and that it offers, I am only human and that is what makes me... ME. Still, I wish for the happiness and pleasure that I have earned, but realize that, I have not yet overcome the world's greatest challenge... LOVE!!! and how to accept it. Am I ready to face my fears?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home