Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Kind Soul

Rushed to Aeroline office to get my bus ticket to KL.. YoOhOo! Got quite a good seat though the one I wanted was taken. But overall still good. Msg Jen to see him she wanted to join me for dinner as she suggested earlier this afternoon but she was still with her colleague at body shop.. buying travel size items.. I want also. But only bedok branch have it. :(

Headed to Great World City... Haven't been there for some time. Walked around and got some munchies. The shops are almost the same as the last I was here. Went into a new shop called WH. No idea what that stands for. The shop sells like beach clothes. Alot of pastel colours and sleeveless, shorts, shirts, pyjamas, bags, slippers, etc. There's for everyone.. Male, female and kids too. Decided to get a tee for Laura, Adam & Shin Yee.

Found a nice pink one for Laura. Thin strap with a flower pattern on the front. Couldn't get any for Adam as there weren't many patterns to choose from. For Shin Yee, no size for her as the starting size is 3/4. I was in the shop for almost an hour. There were even plus size clothes. But the prices not cheap either. Almost the same price as other plus size shops. Kept walking around making sure I didn't miss any items.. Checked out the Men's section too... Saw a nice pair of waterproof pants but the price too ex.... Managed to get a windbreaker jacket.

Headed to other shops.. But nothing interesting except for lots of food. Sushi was on half price but lazy to queue for payment as the queue is VERY LONG...

Thus headed for the taxi stand.. OH MAN! Another long queue.. Sigh! Waited almost 30 mins.. still no taxi. The taxis were either 'On Call' or headed to other destinations of their wish. Wanted to call a cab, but my hp battery went FLAT! What a good timing...

A family in front of me waited some time too. The lady kept pressing the taxi button... But still no taxis. Finally one came and the lady asked me where I was going.. And realised that where she was going is Serangoon which is near to mine... So she asked me to join her in the cab. I was shocked at first and declined. But she insisted and saying since it's on the way, no harm joining them.

From their accent, they don't sound local. Found out they are from Hong Kong. Been here for 1 year as the husband works here. The husband & wife looks alike... So cute. The lady was very friendly too. At that moment, I was thinking I met a kind soul. Someone who offered to share the cab. Her reason was "you also waited very long, so since nearby, no problem".

I think for locals won't do it as they might feel uncomfortable sharing with someone they don't know. I just felt warmed upon knowing that there are kind souls around. It made my tired day, a happy day afterall.

Oops! Forgot to get the lady's name. Anyway, Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home