Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Technician




























hehe... Here's Janet, the techician. See how she slowly and carefully analysing the item & pipe. The 1st picture is after everything is done and feeling hot and sweaty but happy! 2nd is my new tap.. Nice hor. The rest are of her in serious action.

We got the old tap out, rush out to the shop to get a new one and returned back. All these in 30 mins. From here I realised that Janet's strength is powerful. Don't see her small size, think she no strength. I'm the one who's no strength.. hehe

Janet, Thanks ALOT!

Good Night!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Horray...the technician ger is coming to my place to help me to fix my tap too. My mum also going to ask her to fix the light.

    Long ago, I know that janet arm power is very strong. So next time, whoever got fixing to do. U know who to look for :)

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    ya.. she still got to come & fix my light... and a switch.. haha. she can even ask me wat else do I need fixing at home.. and she will fix for me at one go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home