Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Boss Birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. CHOW!


Yup! My boss birthday today... Of coz it's the one sitting down. He's one of the 3 bosses that I have. The ladies behind are all my colleagues...

Starting from the left of the picture, Thandar (A/C), Adorable ME, Jenny (QS), Shermaine (A/C), Peggy (Receptionist), Serene (Purchaser), Cynthia (A/C).

Don't we look like one happy family! haha... Actually quite happy lah.. Compared to other offices that I've worked before...



P.S. Jen.... is he your relative??? Haha.. Since it's the same surname as yours...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally, I get to see the pic b4 you informed me. Though I'm online now, we don't talk as long as before. However, it's better than nothing. At least, I save alot of my sms...hahaha!

    C u at the zoo on sun

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    ya lah... dun have to keep mentioning and putting these words near your mouth....

    hmmph!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home