Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Blueeeeesssssss

Hello Everyone! It's the start of a new week again. How's everyone's mood after the weekend? I guess nothing much.. Or rather the same as usual. Either going out, or staying home hor.. hehee...

Saturday was hell of a hot day! So hot till I almost felt I was melting. And I wasn't wearing black. Can't imagine those ppl who wears black. Met up with Janet after work. Headed to Selegie Centre. Finally found the face threading place. First time trying face threading.. Threading on the eyebrow was $5. The face was $12. It was painful doing the eyebrow part (tears rolling down) but the face part was more like massage. Quite comfortable...

Bobo finally collected his tv from me.. He was so worried that it didn't work (so was I) as the tv was left untouched for 5 years! Upon reaching home, quickly do testing. THANK GOODNESS IT WORKS! He was happy as now can watch tv without having to keep switching on & off the buttons... haha...

*pause*... for lunch break

I think Jen, myself, PJ all are FUMMING MAD today! Jen got bombed by everyone... Giving her work which not really her duty. PJ had an "interesting" email from her colleague... And me, pissed off with boss and the new acccounts. I was so angry.... My receptionist never seen me so angry before.. and kept trying to cool me down... *blowing hot hair*

Later going to see Da vinci Code. Should be an interesting show. Jen's going to intro to us her new friend... Hopefully all turns out well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home